Here it is! A sneak peek Inside the Social Storytellers Community Live Q&A Coaching Session
Every month, Nat and Ang host TWO Live Q&A Coaching sessions where members can submit their burning questions around business, social media, styling imagery and taking better photos. It’s all about valuable takeaways to implement in their business strategy.
In today’s episode, we are sharing some of the top questions that our members were asking inside our online community. Tune in because you’ve probably asked yourself one of these questions – especially if you use Instagram for your business!
- If you have two businesses with two different avatars – should you be running two different Instagram accounts?
- How do we make stories look better?
- How often should I use stock images and how can I craft a caption around them?
- Should I stick with my avatar or use Instagram insights to find out who my avatar is?
- How do I start showing myself on Instagram even when I am really uncomfortable with it?
Nat and Ang chat with a member about image ideas and captions that can go along with them.
Are you looking for accountability, community and business mentorship? You may consider joining our amazing community! The doors are only open for a limited time and we would hate for you to miss out! Here’s what is included inside:
The Social Storytellers Online Course & Membership Community was created to help you:
– style better setups
– take better photos for your business
– identify your target audience
– develop your brand style
and execute a social strategy that helps you build your business on Instagram to:
– attract the right audience
– grow your following
– sell more products and services
- save time so you can get back to working in your business… not on it!
– Our Signature Online course – Social Media for Business which includes four modules including Brand Strategy, Styling Setups, Shooting & Editing and Execution Strategies
– 30 styled stock images every month (and you can choose your own aesthetic)
- 2 x Q&A Coaching Calls with Nat & Ang
- Opportunity to apply for the 2:1 Social Media Audit
- Access to the Private Facebook Community
- Tons of fun, accountability, community and education!
Want to learn more? Click HERE